The contact form disposable on the website aim to let the users to contact the website's manager everytime they want, simply sending an email through the form itself. This report concerns the personal data sent by the users everytime they fill in the contact form. We're also informing you that all the data that you give by choice through the form will be transformed in an email which in case will be collected in the email receipt system used by the websites's manager. These data won't be registered on others supports or devices as well as no one else data resulting from your navigation on the website will be registered.
1. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of treatment of your personal data is as follow: the data that you'll give us will be used in order to contact you throught the data left on website once filled in the contact form just in case you'll need assistance
2. TYPE OF DATA TREATMENT AND WAYS OF TREATMENT a. The treated personal data will be just the common ones strictly necessaries and related to the purposes as previously described. b. The treatment of personal data is realized in compliance with the operations or the ensemble of the operations as per first paragraph of article 4 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003. c. The treatment is directly done by the chief.
3. TYPE OF CONFERMENT E CONSEQUENCES FOR REFUSAL
Remember thet you're not obliged to confer to the website's manager your personal data through the contact form. It is simply optional. However your refusal of conferment for the purposes previously described (pt. n. 1) will determine the impossibility of contacting the website's manager through the form.
4. CHIEF OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected through the contact form will be emailed to the the website's manager, which will be the data chief.
5. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Remember that you can always exercise your rights in compliance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as follow, simply writing to this website's manager through the form.
Article 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
of the source of the personal data;
of the purposes and methods of its processing;
of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
of the identification details concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
updating, correction or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or divulged, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where this is performed for the purpose of sending advertising material, making direct sales or conducting market or commercial communication surveys.
6. TERM OF TREATMENT
The term of treatment will be no longer than necessary for the purposes according to which data have been collected.